Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Bronchitis

Ugh. I didn't want to get sick this year, but it happened again. I've had bronchitis every school year since I student taught back in 1993. EVERY school year! Ugh. This time it kind of snuck up on my while I was recovering from stomach stuff. Sure, why not? Kick me while my resistance is down!

I'm on a Z-pack and two different kinds of cough syrups (the "ya wanna sleep four hours" kind and the "ya wanna sleep twelve hours" kind). I just want to sleep. Sleep, drink some water or juice, then sleep some more. My doctor told me I need to be out the rest of the week. Normally I would want to argue and try to fight him down a few days, but I'm just too tired. I need to get over this!

Happy Valentine's Day! (Not. Sorry Bob!)

:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter