Thursday, August 07, 2008

Schoolwork

Man, it's summer, and I'm STILL up to my ears in paperwork. Seems a bit odd. I'm currently taking a break from writing another research paper. I had forgotten how monotonous that routine can be. Realistically, I'd rather be grading student papers. Speaking of which, I think these courses are really going to help me be a better teacher. I've already made many "notes to self" about comments and assignments. Minimal commenting can be frustrating from a student's point of view.

My current paper is integrating differentiation into a lesson plan. Kind of ironic because when I wrote the paper originally during the second week of the course, I had already integrated differentiation. Originally I differentiated for student readiness (kind of like student ability), but I think I'll add in some differentiation according to student interest. That's an area I'd like to focus on in the upcoming school year when I plan lessons.

Ok... back to the grindstone! Thanks for checking in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter