Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Birthday

Today is my birthday. I usually look forward to it, but not this year. Although I have been given one of the best gifts ever (our son), today is just kind of... there. I think everything is clouded with the thoughts of going back to school. I've asked for some answers to some school questions, and I'm frustrated because I'm just not getting those answers. My hope is that once school gets going and I get to know the students, things will get better... things will get "rolling"... I'll be learning about them; they will be learning about reading and writing and life and how they fit into it... that's my hope. If I had a birthday cake with a candle in front of me, that's one of the things I would wish for this year.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter