Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow Days

OK, so the snow days were actually two and three weeks ago, but I feel as if I am still trying to catch up on things from them. Interims were due early last week, but so many kids had missing work because we were out those five days and they kept forgetting to check the online gradebook to see what was missing and/or then forgetting to get the make-up work from me so I could get it graded. As a result, they turned things in right before my grades were due and I didn't have time to get them all graded and into the online gradebook. I'm relieved that it was interims and not our actual gradecard, as that would have been much more difficult to make adjustments to later.

The plus side of those snow days? Well, a few days at home with my little man, of course! :-) Just spending the time holding him, hugging him, loving on him... it was wonderful!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter