Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Finally...

My husband and I have had a huge secret since this summer. We found out in July that we were matched with birth parents for the placement in our home of their child. We met with them in August, found out the baby was a boy, and that the due date was October 20. Well, to make a long, long, long story short: after many prayers, tears, and fretting, we are the proud parents of a baby boy born on his due date. His birth parents signed permanent surrenders the Thursday after he was born, and we now have a little boy sleeping up in the nursery. WE have a little boy! WE are parents! I tell you, it's still a little mind-boggling.

I have tons and tons rambling through my mind right now, but can't make sense of most of it. I'll post more later. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter