Thursday, October 30, 2008

Challenge Card


Marie at From Combat Boots to Rubber Stamps has started her own card challenge. I thought I would play this past week http://bootstostamps.typepad.com/from_combat_boots_to_rubb/2008/10/cbc01.html, but I'm not thrilled with the result... or my photograph of it. (It's late, so natural light is gone.) However, I need to reach beyond my comfort zone in life, so I'm posting it anyway. :-)
I used the hardware on the ribbon to mimic the ladder, picked the colors and flowers to use in the section at the top, and the drape of the blanket was the inspiration for the ribbon.
Whew. That wasn't so tough. Maybe I could actually do another challenge someday. :-)


1 Comments:

At Friday, October 31, 2008 7:12:00 AM, Blogger Marie said...

I think this is really pretty!! It's the perfect colors for fall. WOW on all the flowers you punched!! :) Thanks so much for playing - I'll post a link to it on my blog ( http://bootstostamps.typepad.com ). Take care and hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter