Monday, June 05, 2006

Da Vinci Code

I have read about 125 pages of this book so far. I avoided it because I thought it would be overly hyped and, therefore, poorly written. The varying chapter lengths, the fast-paced plot, the intriguing characters... so far, so good! It doesn't hurt that I love art, symbolism, European history, museums, and religion... this book is combining them all.

My only problem while reading this separating the fact from the fiction. They are woven together and I have to separate them out in my brain first. I started watching information on the History Channel first so I had some background information and could approach the book armed with some knowledge. What can I say? It's the reading teacher in me! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter