Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Summer


Summertime and the livin' is easy! For someone who hates hot weather, I still have to love summer break!
Best part about break? Spending it with my guys! Bob is working from home, so I don't have to wait all hours to see him. David is working at home... well, playing all day is his job, right? I'm so lucky!
David is currently trying to figure out the crawling thing. He can move his upper body. He can move his lower body. It's this moving them in a coordinated fashion that is boggling his mind right now. :-)
Another skill he has reasonably mastered is undoing his bib. He can get pretty much every single one off now with just a few minutes of manipulation. Why am I picturing a Calvin and Hobbes scenerio in my future with this little man? :-D
Off to play with the short guy while my tall guy takes the dog on a walk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter