Tuesday, November 04, 2008

CBC 02

OK. Two weeks in a row out of my comfort zone. What's happening to me? ;-)

Marie at From Combat Boots to Rubber Stamps(http://bootstostamps.typepad.com/) has another challenge up. The cake above is the inspiration piece.

I stared at it for a while. Then went to bed one night, got up and stared at it some more. Next step was pulling any and all of the colors in the cake. Yes, they are shades of purple, but I also spotted some shades of blue/lilac and gray, so I added those in as well. Then I started punching: circles, flowers,and ovals... lots of them. After all of that, I decided to start making cards.

Below are the results. (Note to Marie: And you thought people were having trouble... ;-D)

All colors, stamps, rub-ons, and punches are from Stampin' Up! in my creations. They are pretty varied, so I hope at least one might jog your own brains. :-)














Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter