Friday, June 30, 2006

Numbers

Thirty-five: until August, birthdays I've celebrated
Eighteen: my age when I lived in Belgium
Eighteen: years since I graduated from high school
Seventeen: possibly the years until I retire
Thirteen: the years I've been a teacher
Eleven: the months I lived in Belgium
Ten and a half: as of yesterday, the years Bob and I have been married
Ten: the years I taught all or part of the day in a high school setting
Six: Father's Days that have passed since my dad died
Three: days until I fly to Sea-Tac to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Olympia
Three: the school years I've taught seventh graders
Two years and some months: the amount of time we've been had an approved home study, but no baby
Two: the school years I survived at Meadowdale in Dayton Public
Two: names Bob and I have picked out for a future child (children?)
Two: languages I can speak (French and English)
One: F that I got on a grade card
Zero: the amount of sleep I've gotten thus far tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter