Friday, July 28, 2006

Overload

It used to be that when I would concentrate and truly think something through, I felt better about it. I felt confident in my decisions, proud that I was doing the right thing and my anxiety would fade away.

Now, I focus on something and it's more of a stress each and every time I think of it. It doesn't matter what the "it" is... the more I think about it, the more I worry. I think about the details, the little things that could go wrong.

It's that worry that literally keeps me up at nights. Here I am... after three in the morning... and I'm trying to figure out what can help me to relax at this point. It's not caffeine or sugar keeping me up... it's almost as if it's an obsession I can't let go.

Listening to relaxing music now... smelling the cleansing scent of a Yankee Candle... in the words of George Constanza: SERENITY NOW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter