Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School... or birthday?

Yesterday was my birthday, but school is starting up... which to write about here? Both, of course!

My birthday was low-key, but fun. Bob and I went out to Red Lobster and it was mmmm--good! He also bought cheesecake to enjoy here at home. Sweet guy! People at school weren't aware of the date, so I made them aware! (Leos... what are you going to do about them? ;-D) Most of them eventually sang to me... some more than once. Very fun. :-)

School... wow. I can't believe it's gearing up again. Seems like I was just counting down days for last year. I'm looking forward to making adjustments in the curriculum of things that just didn't work last year. Changes might be in presentation method or in assignment details... depends on the topic/state standard.

My mind is racing and I just can't figure out how to verbalize it here with school. So much is happening and I just don't know how to sort it all out in my head just yet. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter