Monday, November 17, 2008

CBC04

'Tis time for Marie's Combat Boot Challenge again: http://bootstostamps.typepad.com/from_combat_boots_to_rubb/2008/11/cbc04.html

The inspiration:






This time I only took a basic color scheme and came up with a few needed friendship cards.

Interior lighting due to early darkness and snow falling.

Simple cards, but ones I would still enjoy getting in my mailbox. (That's always the test, isn't it? :-D)

Enjoy!




Cards made entirely with Stampin' Up! products (cardstock, ink, stamps, and ribbon)

3 Comments:

At Monday, November 17, 2008 5:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh...very pretty!! I just used the colors too :) Thanks for playing along!!!

 
At Monday, November 17, 2008 11:21:00 PM, Blogger TronWife said...

I looked over all your combat boot challenges, what a fun idea and your cards turn out lovely! I like the ones that were inspired by the cake. I hope you don't mind, I'm adding you to my blog list so I'll remember to check back and read often:)

 
At Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Juanita B said...

Hi Kelly;
Marie sent me and I'm glad she did because your cards are Beautiful!! I would love to receive them in my mailbox. TFS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter