Monday, November 10, 2008

Leaves

I started to rake up the leaves in the back yard last week. Finished three piles, trimmed part of a lilac tree, put trimmings and one pile in a yard waste bag, and then stopped to pick up our little guy from daycare. When we returned, it was dark and I didn't finish. (With a dog there are certain... uh... biological hazards that can show up in leaves in the dark. 'Nough said.)

Then it rained overnight and everything was soaked. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day to finish it off. Then again, I think we might have a leaf blower. Either way, I'd like to get that finished even though I love fall and all its leaves. I wonder if I just feel this way because I want to sweep up so many other things that simply aren't tangible. Sweep up all of those things and tie them up in a bag.

Life isn't always that simple though.

And it sometimes comes with those "bio hazards" that I mentioned before. ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Your hubby will help. How about tonight?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Counter